Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kid germs and more...

So, I was eating lunch earlier this week with the kindergarten teachers, and one of them told me something funny her little kids said. The way our school schedule works out, I only see kids once every 12 days for 30 minutes each, as a whole class. So the kids were bugging her about where they were going that afternoon for their specials. She told them they had computer and counselor, and their reply was, "Who is the counselor, again?" One little boy piped up and said, "You know, she's the girl that teaches us about our feelings." Yes, he called me a girl...and feelings is all he got from me? Glad I'm sooooo very effective!
On another note, one of my biggest fears has finally happened...
I'm not the sickly kind of girl, when it comes to things other than self-induced personal injuries, maybe, but not the "I'm just feeling gross" kinda sick. Well, I've caught the crud, and I'm blaming it on the little kid germs! I guess all their funny little mannerisms and sayings make it OK, though. I just hope they don't breathe on me on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment